Saturday, April 29, 2006

It seems to me that Iran is spoiling for a fight for a reason, but why? Do they seriously think they could win? I think not. Kristol's comment that the U.S. is in retreat sounds suspect to me. I think it is more likely that something is happening on the ground in Iran. For some reason the U.S. thinks that the goal can be accomplished a different way than in Iraq. I've heard theories about forces in Iran that could topple the govenment due to resentment among the people. Why assume that because the B-2's don't have their engines running there is no plan?

1 comment:

Ric said...

We could have been building nuke plants, refineries, and drilled where it is safe but some people would rather make these nuts rich and dangerous.

Unfortunately we let it go on long enough that they are now in the nuclear age not the bronze age where they would have been without the cash.