Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Free Choice

It is just so American to have a choice. Should I ride the Nomad today or maybe the KLR? No I haven't run the truck this week. This is great!

Today it was the Nomad and yesterday the KLR. The day before it rained so time for the truck. Tomorrow will be beautiful so the KLR and Friday it's supposed to rain so back to the Ford. Weekends are all cycles though.




I was reading Peter Egan's books, Leanings 1 and 2 (condensations of his Cycle World articles) where he describes the motorcycle riding season in Wisconsin and the anticipation felt waiting out the winter. In Phoenix there is no season but riding season. Sometimes I wonder if it's just too easy. Maybe nasty cold would make me savor a warm spring day even more. Naw, don't think so.

No comments: